KEARNEY, Mo. — A Kansas City, MO metro veterinarian is issuing a warning.
That vet had to remove a chew toy from a dog’s mouth. The vet said he needed a bone saw to remove the nylon toy bone, and if he hadn’t, the dog might have died.
The flexible toy, which is made by a company called Lumabone, had gotten wedged in dog’s mouth in late July 2019. Walsh said the dog couldn’t close his mouth, and his tongue was stuck in the back of his throat. The two-year old dog was having trouble breathing.
A Facebook search produced several posts where other owners complained about the same thing happening to their dogs.
More information can be gained in the entire news article on the Fox4KC website in Kansas City, MO.
Questions can be sent to the Lumabone business email: firstname.lastname@example.org